- PublicationDecember 3, 2014
- PublicationNovember 21, 2014
- PublicationNovember 19, 2014
- PublicationNovember 6, 2014
- NewsNovember 3, 2014
- PublicationOctober 21, 2014
- November 2014Research Headlines
A recent Health Affairs Blog post explored the dramatic increase in the percent of commercial sector payments tied to value. Recent and ongoing HCFO-funded work provides insights into the challenges and opportunities of these value-based payment arrangements.
We support research projects that will provide public and private decision makers with usable and timely information on health care policy, financing, and market developments. Small and large grant proposals are still being accepted.
Recently Awarded Grants:
- Grantee Institution:Northeastern UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Hoff, TimothyandYoung, GaryGrant Period:October 1, 2014December 31, 2015
- Grantee Institution:Wake Forest University Health SciencesPrincipal Investigator:Hall, MarkGrant Period:October 1, 2014September 30, 2016
- Impact of increased cost sharing on utilization of low-value services: The first evaluation of this approach nationallyGrantee Institution:Temple UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Maclean, Johanna CatherineGrant Period:September 1, 2014August 31, 2015