- PublicationApril 16, 2015
- NewsApril 14, 2015
- PublicationApril 3, 2015
- PublicationMarch 31, 2015
- April 2015Research Headlines
The growing number of consumers using less traditional methods for accessing their health care is prompting many hospital systems to explore expanding their walk-in clinics and online access. Additionally, many hospital systems are exploring new ways to provide less expensive but still high quality care and are making investments in new ways to measure patient outcomes. A recent article in The New York Times highlights how the Cleveland Clinic is responding to these changes.
For more than 25 years, HCFO supported research projects providing public and private decision makers with usable and timely information on health care policy, financing, and market developments.
Recently Awarded Grants:
- Understanding ACO Performance: Organizational and Market Characteristics Associated with ACO SuccessGrantee Institution:Dartmouth CollegePrincipal Investigator:Lewis, ValerieGrant Period:April 1, 2015March 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Trustees of the University of PennsylvaniaPrincipal Investigator:Werner, RachelGrant Period:April 1, 2015March 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Northeastern UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Hoff, TimothyandYoung, GaryGrant Period:October 1, 2014December 31, 2015